Appetite for Disruption
Summary: Disruptive technology is changing our standard of living and elevating our standard of care, whether you like it or not. In the era of the “on demand” economy, patients are more educated and demand non-invasive, instant results. Standing out in 2020 means you have to have the full package: SuperGP + Storytelling marketing + Digital “on demand” technology = Bulletproof. Business as we know it is dead. #disruptiveDentistry #bulletproofPractice
- Utilization of Augmented Reality for a real-time smile result, can your Practice deliver?
- De-commoditize the commodity with storytelling marketing
- Leverage technology to reduce outsourcing with 100% digital workflow
- Improve clinical results and decrease dependency on specialists with guided surgery, automated orthodontics and augmented reality smile designs – the evolution of the SuperGP
- And more!
Dr. Peter Boulden
Dr. Peter Boulden has been practicing dentistry for over 15 years and has built a very successful, FFS, 3-location enterprise in Atlanta, GA where he was raised his entire life.
Dr. Boulden co-authored the book “The Bulletproof Practice: Your Epic Practice Begins
Now” with Dr. Craig Spodak
• Owns an insurance-based practice in north GA, has grown tremendously by using pillars of systems & marketing
• Passionate about the business of dentistry; creating systems & processes, developing marketing, and building a culture that thrives
• Loves sharing what he’s learned with others in the detail field and helping others elevate their practices
• Cohost of the Bulletproof Dental Practice Podcast
• 4 Dentistry Fellowships
• Awarded “Top Influencer in Dentistry”
• Over 800 hours of advanced training & education
• Blockchain certified
Dr. Craig Spodak
Excellence in the practice of Dental Medicine is a proud tradition in the Spodak family. Dr. Craig Spodak is a third generation dentist who earned his Doctor of Dental Medicine degree from the acclaimed Tufts University, graduating with highest honors. He joined his father, Dr. Myles Spodak, in his practice in Delray Beach, Fla. in 1998 with a dream to change the way patients experience dental care. He inherited the practice in 2006 and immediately began to develop a new vision for the modern dental practice with a goal to deliver comprehensive dental care from a team of general and specialty dentists in one convenient, 13,000 square foot, state-of-the-art, LEED Gold Certified facility.
His dream was to change the way patients experience dental care and worked tirelessly to reinvent the patient perception of just how great a dental appointment could be. All phases of dentistry are performed from a team of nine dentists using the finest technology in 18 operatories and surgical suites, in addition to having an on-site lab with lab technicians and master ceramists who provide same-day dentistry. He also places a strong importance on living out the company’s compassion-based core values, which enables the team to provide patients with the highest caliber of comprehensive dental care while consistently exceeding expectations.
Dr. Craig is a pioneer for eradicating childhood tooth decay and founded the All-Star Smiles Foundation with Yankees’ All-Star fielder, Giancarlo Stanton, in 2016.
He is also committed to helping other dentists uncover costly fees they’re paying for their 401(k) plans and was recently featured in Tony Robbins’ new book, Unshakeable: Your Financial Freedom Playbook. As the dental brand ambassador for America’s Best 401k, he is introducing the world to a next generation 401(k) plan.
Dr. Craig has also committed himself to expanding his own professional skills and has garnered various advanced credentials, including becoming a Diamond Provider of Invisalign®. He also lectures nationally about the benefits of this teeth-straightening method.
Beyond his professional interests, Dr. Craig is very active in the Delray Beach community:
- Board of Directors member for the All-Star Smiles Foundation that he co-founded with Yankees’ All-Star fielder, Giancarlo Stanton;
- Co-author of Bullet Proof Dental Practice book
- Partner with Dr. Peter Boulden on the Bullet Proof Dental Practice podcast;
- Board of Directors member for Aid to Victims of Domestic Abuse (AVDA);
- Featured on the February 2017 cover of The Progressive Dentist Magazine;
- Named the 2012 Business Person of the Year by the Delray Beach Chamber of Commerce;
- Past Chairman of the Delray Beach Planning and Zoning Board;
- National lecturer for creating team culture and peak business performance for dental practices; and
- Champion of ecological responsibility.
Spodak Dental Group, the facility and the team, has been recognized by:
- Inc5000 fastest-growing business 2017 honoree;
- Sun-Sentinel Top Workplace for 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018;
- USGBC South Florida Chapter 2014 LEEDership and Green Award for Most Outstanding LEED NC Healthcare Project; and
- American Dental Association (ADA) 2014 Dental Office Design of the Year Winner for Group Practice.
Along with his wife Zaicha, he lives in Delray Beach, Fla. with their two children, Sage and Gavin.