Enhancing your Image as a Trusted Advisor
Too often, dental teams see their role as delivering services. The problem is this transaction-focused approach leads to low value/ low price/ low profit patient relationships. Fortunately, by simply changing a few words your team members can become valued – literally, as Trusted Advisors. The result is strengthened patient loyalty, enhanced demand for higher value services, and increased patient referrals.
You’ll discover how to:
- Enhance people’s perception of you by 12% by using a two word phrase more often (hint: it’s not please or thank you)
- Exceed patients’ top 7 expectations by choosing words more thoughtfully.
- Move beyond repeat business to create loyalty (there is a difference)
- Prevent patients from defecting just to save a few dollars
- Avoid 5 common expressions that unwittingly raise scepticism in others
- Tap the ‘humility advantage’ to influence without pushiness
- Ensure that social media messages about you and your organization strengthen rather than damage your brand
- Prevent miscommunications that lead to stress and work overload
- Boost communication skills both at work and in your personal life
- Recharge your spirit and brighten your interactions with others
Jeff believes that smart patients no longer value you as an information provider. For information, patients can search Google in less than a second and it’s free. Free is worthless. Fortunately however, there are 3 core elements that patients do want from you; better yet to receive them, they are willing to pay a premium. You’ll discover how to apply these 3 elements so you’re perceived less as a service provider or order-taker, and more as a Trusted Advisor.
About award-winning speaker, Jeff Mowatt, BComm, CSP, HoF
Treat yourself to this entertaining session with author, service authority, and Hall of Fame speaker, Jeff Mowatt. www.jeffmowatt.com A leading authority in his field, Jeff didn’t just read the book – he wrote it! He’s the author of the best-selling books, Becoming a Service Icon in 90 Minutes a Month and Influence with Ease. He heads his own training company and has written and produced 13 multimedia training systems. His Influence with Ease® column has been syndicated and featured in over 200 business publications. Jeff has exercised influence himself as a 25 year customer service strategist, black belt martial artist, and business owner. Get ready to laugh and learn with Jeff as he shares subtle ways to become a Trusted Advisor.